As always we look forward to serving you over the Festive period. Highlighted below are some of the products and services which may help you. In addition the Opening hours for the Knowle shop are included and we are delighted to advise Spiga Bistro will be open for extended hours from Tuesday 12th December.
We have already taken delivery of special stock including some fantastic Panettone, Italian sweets and lots more which will continue during December. These items might make the ideal stocking filler for the foodie in your family or why not treat them to a bespoke Bread Collection Christmas hamper ?
Gift Vouchers are available and these can be used in the Shop or bistro
Special cheeses will again be on offer as will our version of the classic french christmas cake ‘Buche de Noel’
Details for Spiga bistro can be found on the dedicated page but with lunch and dinner options its ideal for those family and friends events during the season
Bread orders will again be taken for special collection on Sunday 24th from 6am until 2pm
To discuss any of the above then please don’t hesitate to speak with any member of the team who will be please to help you
- Knowle Shop opening hours ( subject to change)
- Saturday 23rd December – as normal
- Sunday 24th – Special opening for prior Bread and other orders 6am until late
- 25th & 26th CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th – Saturday 30th – as normal
- Sunday 31st – 8am until late
- Monday 1st January – closed
- Reopen as normal from Tuesday 2nd January